Friday 24 August 2012

Rebellion this summer

Some of you may know that I've been going to the Rebellion festival for a few years now. A few years more than I care to admit to. This year I was honored to be asked to help write articles and features for the programme.
The programme itself is a fancy shcmancy 80 page magazine, which is free to every Rebellion punter and read by thousands. Needless to say I jumped at the chance.
Two of the bands I featured were the Sydney Ducks and Downtown Struts, who both had huge attendance at their sets, some of which I hope was down to the programme. The bands were in the middle of the Endless Rebellion European Tour, which I'll try and write about separately if I get the chance.
Their record label, Pirates Press Records, has just posted photos of the articles to their Facebook page So I think they might be quite happy with it!
And as you might be able to tell, I'm pretty proud of them, so I've decided to repost the pictures.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment